Florida Weddings - Planning Services
• Choose a date and time for your rehearsal and rehearsal event. Typically this is the day before
• Choose a rehearsal event. Commonly a dinner, the event is an opportunity to entertain family, out
of town guests and the bridal party before the wedding day.
• Create a list of guests for both the rehearsal and the event. The rehearsal should include all
members of the wedding party and the wedding planner. The dinner may include additional family
members and friends at the discretion of the bride and groom.
• Where will the groom be getting ready?
• When will pictures be taken?
• Will the bride and groom see each other before the wedding?
• Do you need a holding room for the bridesmaids or groomsmen?
• Consider the atmosphere you would like to evoke during your ceremony.
• What type of music would you like? Would you like specific songs performed at key moments?
• Would you like to offer a unique enhancement to your ceremony, such as a special refreshment
for guests, artistic furniture placement to enhance guest socialization?
• Provide a full list of the entire bridal party in order of entrance. Make sure to include any family
members and their escorts.
• How many guests will you have? What type of seating will you offer for these guests?
• What type of menu would you like? Would you like tray-passed items, culinary stations, a seated
meal, or a combination of these and other options? Will you have a cake?
• Would you like an open bar? Will you offer a signature drink? Make sure to include non-alcoholic
• Will you have a theme for your reception? How do you want that theme translated into décor?
• Would you like any special lighting?
• What type of music or other entertainment would you like? Would you like specific songs
performed throughout the event at key moments?
• Will you set up a gift table? Would you like your gifts stored?
• How will you distribute table assignment information?
• Create a full schedule of events, including a timeline for introductions, the first dance, any
blessings and toasts, and the cake cutting.
|Follow us on
Twitter and Facebook:
1350 N Ocean Blvd Pompano Beach FL 33308 (954)-234-5199
A Division of COGSCM 2015 all rights reserved
|Affordable Florida Beach Wedding Packages- Planning a beach wedding in Florida?
Elope to South Florida- Romantic Florida sunset beach weddings- Marriage Vow Renewals
Fort Lauderdale beach weddings, Miami beach weddings, Palm Beach, Deerfield Beach, Pompano Beach, Fort Lauderdale,
Hollywood Beach, Florida Keys beach wedding